Henry has recently been pointing out snowmen on our drive home from daycare every day. He decided that we also needed a snowman at our house. I was really excited with the project and personally had visions of a snowman around 4-5 feet that towered over Henry. I knew it would take a while to make, so I started on the project during Henry's nap. Unfortunately the snow from our most recent snowfall is quite dry, and not great packing snow. After spending around 1 hour on rolling together a snowball that was not quite the size of what I had envisioned for the middle section of the snowman I knew I was either in for an all night project, or just needed to accept defeat on my first snowman challenge in 25 years and adjust... so, this is our snow blob, Fred! (Needless to say, Henry was just as excited about Fred as he would have been about the perfect snowman I had envisioned).
Saturday, February 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hilarious! I love the image of you trying to make a perfect snowman for Henry, and then coming to terms with Fred. Love this.
ReplyDelete