I owe my friend Jesse a huge thanks for treating Henry and me to a lovely day out of the house! We ventured out for the longest period of time that I have since Henry was born. We went for a great walk around Lake Harriet and I was treated to a delicious lunch at Jesse's house. The outing unfortunately ended in some tears for Henry, but I think he overall enjoyed a change of scenery. The fresh air also tired him out. He has been sleeping in his carseat since we got home which has allowed me to start some laundry, load the dishwasher and post these photos!
Woohoo! That first pic where he is reclining on the couch needs a caption. Not sure what, but definitely something relating to his already obvious lady-slaying ways.
Glad you both enjoyed yourselves, Em! We did too. xoxo
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! That first pic where he is reclining on the couch needs a caption. Not sure what, but definitely something relating to his already obvious lady-slaying ways.
ReplyDeleteCute! Sounds like a lovely day, and I am sure any lunch prepared by Jess was delicious. Missing you guys, Em.
ReplyDelete