



I spend most days indoors incessantly bouncing on the exercise ball attempting to get Henry to take a nap. I have been patiently awaiting warmer weather so that we can go outside and take walks instead. We have had glimpses of spring this past week and the snow is finally melting on the sidewalks and street corners. Today it was absolutely beautiful, 58 degrees and sunny. My arms and back were grateful for a break from the exercise ball and we took our first walk in the stroller. It worked like a charm, after a few minutes of fussing Henry was fast asleep!
YAY! What a great day!
ReplyDeleteThis is Tammy, by the way. Not that Kevin doesn't feel excited about this post, he would just express with less exclamation points. :)
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Victory is yours! The stroller will be your best friend for awhile, I suspect.
ReplyDeleteFresh air is seriously dope for babies. That, and our girls both only slept in the swing until they were about 4 months old. Sooooo beyond adorable, well done McRitchies!! To this day, if my girls are cranky, we're headed outside regardless of the weather.
ReplyDeleteI know the back-braking pain of bouncing a baby (Xavier) on the exercise ball all to well! I also know how great the BOB is... enjoy your warm weather and walks! I have beautiful memories of walking all over my neighborhood when Hunter was a baby... something you don't get to do as much with #2.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have joined you on your walk, it looks like lots of fun! Stupid cold.
ReplyDelete