Unfortunately Henry seems to be developing his first cold and has a cough with congestion. We're hoping that it doesn't worsen and that he doesn't develop a fever. I've of course pulled out my stethoscope and his thermometer and we'll be watching him very closely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He'll be okay, but you are cracking me up with your stethoscope. I've done the exact same thing about a million times.
ReplyDeleteHopefully you won't need it, but do you remember how to manage croup? Hot steamy shower for about 15 minutes followed by cold, cold air (with him very bundled up, of course); and following your intuition about if you need more pro help than that.
Love these photos, Em! Hope Henry is feeling better. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteOh no! I hope that Henry feels better. We run the humidifier every night in the winter no matter what and that seems to help Colin with congestion.
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures of your dad. I can see how he can be a good calming presence for Henry. Hope to see you guys soon!