Thursday, December 10, 2009

baby crazy!





Matt and I were very spoiled this week by our friends with a party thrown in honor of baby McRitchie (aka baby McLovin or Guac). My mom, my aunt Debby and Matt's mom also flew in for the weekend, and despite the cold weather, we had a great visit. I think we managed to visit every single baby boutique in the Twin cities.

Additionally, my co-workers took me out for a fabulous dinner and gifted us with our most important baby item: a carseat! Now we will be allowed to take our baby home from the hospital!

5 comments:

  1. Great bloggin'! Love the pics. You are simply glowing with happiness and excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are ravishing, as usual. Darn you! j/k
    I was so happy to see E and C playing in that picture....notice C's hand trying to get the ball, even while he's hamming it up for the camera. Silly boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures! I agree with Claire. The ones of the boys are great. E is so calm and C is so not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this blog! And, I love the little counter tool --- 37 days! I swear I looked at this just yesterday and it was at 60 days! This bean is almost here - YAY! You are a beautiful preggo, Em, and I know you'll be a beautiful mama.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emily and Matt! And Guac McLovin too. You look gorgeous -- that's a message for EMILY. Matt, you look ok too. Guac is gonna be a total cutie pie! I bet my little nephew, who I spied in one pic, is going to be very interested in a person who is smaller than him!

    ReplyDelete